Interested in Becoming a Member?
Thank you for your interest in the Downtown Association. The Downtown Association is the marketing arm of downtown Great Falls. Our goal is to make downtown Great Falls a vibrant and attractive place to shop, dine, stay and play. This is done through events geared to bring people downtown as well as marketing and promotion. In addition, the Downtown Chicks are a committee of the Downtown Association. The Downtown Chicks have a host of tours & activities to help promote downtown Great Falls, as well as many volunteer opportunities. Please see the attached page for a full description of member benefits.
Downtown Great Falls Association Member Benefits
- Comprehensive online marketing plan that will highlight downtown and advertise member businesses, promoting downtown as a destination.
- All Downtown Association members can be included in the bi-weekly e-blast. This includes, but is not limited to events, entertainment or sales. The e-blast is distributed to over 300 individuals. Items must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org the Monday before.
- Downtown Association will help promote your events through all news media, radio, Downtown website, app and Facebook.
- Downtown Association will help promote in posters and through the media all businesses who sponsor or contribute to planned Association events such as Music on the Mo, Craft Beer Week, Fall Fun-run, Night Markets, Parade of Lights, Christmas Stroll, along with many other events.
- The Downtown Association continues to grow and add new events each year- stay informed by subscribing to our e-blast and liking our “Destination Downtown Great Falls” Facebook page. If you have ideas for new events, please share them with us!
- The Downtown Chicks are a committee of the Downtown Association, whose main goal is to support downtown through volunteer efforts.
- The Downtown Chicks meet weekly, as well as plan quarterly events. The meetings are held Friday afternoon’s at Downtown Association member establishments.
- The Chicks host tours such as Brothel Tours and Ghost Tours. The businesses involved are all typically Downtown Association members.
Downtown Gift Certificates:
As a member business, you are eligible to accept Downtown Gift Certificates. These gift certificates are very popular gifts as they can be redeemed at any participating Downtown Association member business. The redeemer must use the entire certificate at your business, and they hold no cash value. The Downtown Association will reimburse your business for the certificate, less a 5% administrative fee. Downtown Gift Certificates are available year round at our office, online, or at Kaufman’s. Please notify the office if you would like to participate or need more information.