Downtown Development Partnership
The Great Falls Downtown Development Partnership (DDP) is a Montana nonprofit, registered as a 501-c-3 with the IRS. The DDP works in Downtown Great Falls to:
- Promote, stimulate and effect community and economic development;
- Forge alliances that recruit new businesses and development;
- Provide access to financing to support development;
- Support the implementation of the City’s Downtown Master Plan; and
- Cooperate with other organizations to support Downtown development in Great Falls and throughout the State of Montana.
It is a member organization with an active Board of Directors and it follows the national Main Street model, with the four national Main Street committees: Organization, Promotion, Design and Economic Restructuring. Non-members are welcome to serve on the DDP committees. The DDP Board meets the 4th Wednesday of every month at 9:00 a.m. at NeighborWorks Great Falls, 509 – 1st Ave S.
There are eleven permanent members of the DDP, including the Downtown Great Falls Association, the Business Improvement District, the Great Falls Development Authority, the City’s Neighborhood Council #7, the City of Great Falls Parking Commission, the City of Great Falls, Cascade County, the City’s City-County Historic Preservation Advisory Commission, Great Falls Area Chamber of Commerce, Great Falls School District #1, and NeighborWorks Great Falls. The four other At-Large board members are elected from the membership.